Triangulation Single Line Kite by HQ
This cellular-delta construction blends stability with the aerodynamic efficiency of a high aspect ratio wing. An original design by world renowned kite artist, Joel Scholz.
- Joel Scholz’s Triangulation is a high aspect ratio wing that looks and flies like a delta
- Stable in a wide range of winds, it develops a lot of lift when the wind picks up
- Made of ripstop polyester with fiberglass spars
- 6’-10” x 1’-11”, 42″ case, 8 to 31 mph winds
- Includes 200’ of 100-lb. polyester line on a hoop