Scratch and Sketch Book – Pirates
Come aboard, matey, and scratch and sketch an adventurous life at sea!
- Learn about these scourges of the sea as you copy 20 simple sketches of the worlds most famous pirates, their ships, weapons, flags, and more!
- Scratch away the black coating on the pages and discover the swirls and glitter that appear in your artwork like magic treasure.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Shrink-wrapped with a wooden stylus for drawing on black-coated paper to reveal colors beneath.
- 64 pages.
- Includes 20 scratch-off, 20 illustrated, 20 sketch pages.
- 6-3/8” wide x 8-1/2” high; wire-o bound hardcover.
- Note: This is NOT a Trace-Along title; it is best enjoyed by kids who are comfortable copying the simple drawings.
- Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards